S
satnav
Guest
Thanks but aware of that I am using 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 on all my kit
Thanks but aware of that I am using 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 on all my kit![]()
Maybe worth adding those google dns servvers to your router & run the same traceroute on the box again.
Thanks but why can I trace route and ping to same location from my PC without issue, makes no sense if I re-flash the box now it will start working again for some undefined period could be hours or a week! Not being funny but how would you explain that I am not on my own.
one thing you could try is.
/etc/opkg/vuultimo-feed.conf
/etc/opkg/mips32el-feed.conf
/etc/opkg/3rdparty-feed.conf
/etc/opkg/all-feed.conf
edit these files and replace the url enigma2.world-of-satellite.com with the ip 94.75.215.25
see if thats helps.
I can manage without Picons
Are these commands exactly as they should be /etc/ ?
see if thats helps.
It's better to install picons manually as updating them from the feeds can take quite a while.
Upload the ones you want to the box using ftp, then add the picon folder as an extra back-up location in backup manager.
That way when you restore your settings, the picons are also restored.
Can I assume that method is good for most things like bootlogo etc? and i also now assume that's how my bouquet is maintained after using dbedit! as always restored without plugin or any manual updates.