Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Rewinding Live TV With VIX 2.0

frank

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have added the updates to VIX 2.0, but when I rewind live TV and want to play it by pressing the 'play' button, it won't let me. I have to press 'pause' (while rewinding) and 'pause' again to play the paused live TV (time-shift).

Anyone else have the same problem?
 
Last edited:
it was a bug which has been resolved in the new update, 20/02/2011 but i havent updated mine yet so not sure if it is working or not. make a backup of your current setup and then do an online software update and see if it works
 
Yes, I can confirm it now works after the update.

Though (and this may just be me) but I'd much prefer the record light to be out whilst having this feature turned on! Is there anyway to change this?
 
When you rewind live TV, can you only rewind until when the current event started?
 
if you have timeshift enabled, you should be able to rewing back to when you were on that channel. i have been able to get back as far as it lets me before it cuts off and that is well before the current show i was watching
 
if you have timeshift enabled, you should be able to rewing back to when you were on that channel. i have been able to get back as far as it lets me before it cuts off and that is well before the current show i was watching

In the 'Timeshift Settings' page, what does 'Permanent Timeshift Start Delay' do?
 
In the 'Timeshift Settings' page, what does 'Permanent Timeshift Start Delay' do?

I may be wrong, but I understand that to be the delay before recording starts when you switch channels.
So if you are on BBC1, then switch to BBC 2, PTS recording will not start until 5 seconds has passed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top