Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

RUN script .sh or my xtrend6000

  • Thread starter Thread starter serkus
  • Start date Start date
S

serkus

Guest
Hello,
I own a file with extension. sh, so it's a script that I would run with my or my xtrend6000 VU + solo but I do not see where to put the OpenPLi
On my dreambox 800 I have a directory USER / SCRIPT where I can run my script.
My question is where to put this file. Sh (script) with OpenPLi and how to start.
Thank you for your help.:confused:
 
you can place the script in the usr/script/ folder making sure that it is executable ( CHMOD 755 ), as to how you would launch that script or why you created a poll for that matter, i'm not really sure.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top