nsw9154
V.I.P,
as the thread says
can I run 2 LX3 boxes individually that use the same remote
Say 1 LX3 with 4 DVB-S2 tuners and a separate LX3 with 2 DVB-C/T/2T and 2 DVB-S Tuners, can I change the settings in vix to allow me to use both
I have a Miraclebox Premium HD Receiver and when I bought my LX3 they had the same Remote and my MB remote operated my LX3 and vice versa
so I boxed my MB Premium and have not used it since, I know that I have seen a option for Remote 2 but not sure if that is to operate a TV
any help would be Gratefully appreciated as I would like to use my MB Premium in conjunction with my LX3 or even better a second LX3
can I run 2 LX3 boxes individually that use the same remote
Say 1 LX3 with 4 DVB-S2 tuners and a separate LX3 with 2 DVB-C/T/2T and 2 DVB-S Tuners, can I change the settings in vix to allow me to use both
I have a Miraclebox Premium HD Receiver and when I bought my LX3 they had the same Remote and my MB remote operated my LX3 and vice versa
so I boxed my MB Premium and have not used it since, I know that I have seen a option for Remote 2 but not sure if that is to operate a TV
any help would be Gratefully appreciated as I would like to use my MB Premium in conjunction with my LX3 or even better a second LX3