Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Rytec issues: gigablue ultra ue not displaying picture.

hardy27

New member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
lodon
Ok so my post has been moved and then I was asked to start my own thread.

Hi everyone

im having issues with the new openvix 3.2 build 19. When i flashed the Gigablue ue ultra dvb-c/t2 the for virgin uk seven kings, AutoBouquetMaker scans and channel list appears however when selecting the channel there is no signal or picture.

I have heard there is rytec issues or the url has changed or something. I have tried reflashing and updating xmltvconfig.py as instructed previously and the following was set:

I have selected 'YES' for enable virgin uk under:
menu/setup/system/epg/settings

crossepg: rytec providers updated with 34+ updates and set rytec virgin uk xmltv with a green tick

and still no joy!
on the hades image its the same setup on Vu duo2 and it works fine. i have a signal in the cable feed.
 
Does anyone have a working Vix image with dvb-c setup working correctly with rytec? Or any thoughts on this issue
 
I've flashed to Vix 3.2 and wanted to scan via ABM channel list for dvb-c. At times it worked but when flicking through channels it's a blank screen. Now when I plug the cable feed to my duo2 on the previous hades setup... It works so I know the signal quality is ok
 
Scanning channels and displaying EPG are two differnt things. Which one do you want to deal with in this thread?
 
It's becoming frustrating as you asked me to start my own thread as there are issues and I'm trying to get a fix and you want me to pick one or the other!

I have flashed the image and I'm not getting a picture via the tuner for dvb-c I don't know what the cause is. I'm guessing it's Rytec or ABM
 
If you have two issues, then have two threads. Don't ask two items in one thread.

EPG is pointles if you have no chanenls, so leave this thread alone, concentrate on your ABM issue for now. Return to the EPG issue later.
 
If you have two issues, then have two threads. Don't ask two items in one thread.

EPG is pointles if you have no chanenls, so leave this thread alone, concentrate on your ABM issue for now. Return to the EPG issue later.

Ok Sticking to the ABM do you have any recommendations. Do you have a ABM link or shall I discuss ABM here and now
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top