P
Palinkat
Guest
Hi All,
Having some problems with RyVIX EPG in 2.0. Using Satmate UK and Rytec Csat. Satmate UK downloads and imports fine. Rytec Csat only imports about 150-200 events and stops, should be aroung 35000. I checked the link to rytec.be directly and they all work.
So I disabled Satmate UK and Csat imports correctly on its own. I always used to download both at the same time on 1.2 and 1.3 without problem.
Hope this helps people with similar issue.
Having some problems with RyVIX EPG in 2.0. Using Satmate UK and Rytec Csat. Satmate UK downloads and imports fine. Rytec Csat only imports about 150-200 events and stops, should be aroung 35000. I checked the link to rytec.be directly and they all work.
So I disabled Satmate UK and Csat imports correctly on its own. I always used to download both at the same time on 1.2 and 1.3 without problem.
Hope this helps people with similar issue.