Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

RyVIX EPG problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter tuneboy2005
  • Start date Start date
T

tuneboy2005

Guest
Hello,

I have switched to RyVIX epg as crossepg is not working very wel. When i deleted and cleared the EPG cache i started to configure RyVIX EPG. I only select the Rytec Benelux XMLTV source and when i press manual it download the EPG data. My EPG.dat is around 1Mb in size. However i don't see the EPG of the belgium channels. I do see the EPG of the Netherlands channels. Is this a problem with the source file or what?
I did reboot the receiver but that is also not working.
What could be the problem?
Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top