Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Ryvix epg problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter buz
  • Start date Start date
B

buz

Guest
Hi. Is ryvix epg import not working. No problems until today. Sources are set as before. Data set to be stored in flash. When select manual install it says will take a few minutes as usual but no import starts. I'm on vix 1.3.
 
hi, I noticed the same problem today and I guess it is rytec related problem as tried with other images (VTi) and had the same issue.
Alternatively try CrossEPG and download the OpenTV providers...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top