Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Samba wont start

machare

New member
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
339
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have installed Samba on Vix 4.1 but it does not want to start.

When I press the green button to start it the Vix logo flashes but that is all. There is nothing in the log file.

Autostart is enabled, but samba did not start after a reboot.

Is there a Linux command I could use to try to start it?

I have just flashed the receiver. Previously I had a 15 month old version. I did restore settings.
 
I found that the Samba install (ET10k) went thru' the expected sequence, but wasn't there after the reboot.
The 2nd install worked ok.
 
Last edited:
Thanks, I deleted it. The box would then not shutdown, so I had to switch it off. I then reinstalled Samab without the client and it is now running.:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top