Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Satelliter receiver stuck on booting screen

ptl141

New member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

My receiver has been working without any problems until yesterday evening. It keeps rebooting to the boot screen & then I could see a blue screen flickering for half a second then it goes back to the boot screen (repeats itself). I then switched it off then back on again but it on the box display it is still stuck on the "Booting" screen. My TV does not pick up HDMI signal & my router does not not pick up an internet connection. I've tried to use an USB drive to see if I can reflsh but it won't even go past this.

Any reasons or suggestions as to what it may be? I've read that it may be an bulged capacitor (not opened it yet). I can hear the HDD & the fan briefly.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top