Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Save timers when re-flashing to Helios

  • Thread starter Thread starter skronk
  • Start date Start date
S

skronk

Guest
Hi all,

I would like to save timers (if it can be done) and install Helios. My wife has 28 timers set on the box. Can I FlashFXP them to a file or flash drive and re-install them in the new image ? If not then no prob. I will keep the image I have.

If so what files do I download / upload, and where are they ?

Appreciate any help.
 
Yes, you can restore the timers.xml & autotimer.xml from /etc/enigma2

Only thing is: make sure to stop E2 ('init 4') before FTPing them to the new image and start E2 ('init 3') when done.
 
Only thing is: make sure to stop E2 ('init 4') before FTPing them to the new image and start E2 ('init 3') when done.

Thanks Rob,

Not at all sure how to do these 2 actions (init4 and init3). Can you direct me please ?

Regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top