Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Scam in VIX

  • Thread starter Thread starter nas_matko
  • Start date Start date
N

nas_matko

Guest
Last night I have tried latest VIX image, but I couldn't make scam working for me. It kept saying something like non statdard cam found and it may not work. And really it wasn't working.
I was using scam in DE before to view cryptoworks card (which is not supported internally) and now I can't watch anything.
Any help is appreciated.
 
scam should work, but you will need (like all other cams, your own config files). otherwise it will try to start but as no config is found it won't know what to do.
 
scam should work, but you will need (like all other cams, your own config files). otherwise it will try to start but as no config is found it won't know what to do.
When I tried mgcam, it was asking specifically for config file, but not scam. It just said something about non standard cam (I don't remember the message exactly). In my previous image scam was working right after instal, no configuration was required.
But since I am very new in this area, I would greatly appreciate if you could direct me to some (any) resources dealing with this config files theory.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top