Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Using a genuine French VA Sat Card in the slot reader

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfg
  • Start date Start date
W

wolfg

Guest
I would like to use with this image in a VU+ duo a genuine FRENCH TNT smart card with certain French channels. If I insert the card in the slot and set to CI nothing happens. What do I need to do , set to get this card to decrypt the channels, the card is valid and works in a dedicated sat box for the French TNT "numericable" channels. I have various cams installed and working
Any help would be appreciated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top