Y
It is though & please use readable English, not txt spk, innit.plz dont say it is my flash drive, because it aint.
It is though & please use readable English, not txt spk, innit.
What format is the flash drive & does the box have write access to it?
Image & build number would be handy too.



No plugins.
But I did try to map my "Computer" to stream movies.
The shared folder on the PC has full right permissions.
Then perhaps remove that temporarily to rule it out, do a full restart of the box after doing so and try the media button again. It's going to be trial and error I suppose, it's weird how no one else has the same issue so something has changed somewhere along the way.
This will be your problem here. I had exactly the same issue on my Miraclebox premium mini combo. I tried to mount my NAS drive, which I managed to do and could access the drive, but then when I began pressing the media button, it was reporting that the mount was unavailable and was crashing the box. I don't know if this was due to the NAS not being live (i.e disk not spun-up) or some other kind of mounting problem. I decided to do a re-flash and NOT mount the NAS - I instead opted for a USB local drive which works absolutely fine now and no crashing. It would have been good to have mounted the NAS but it seems to cause too many complications / crashes and I can live without it.
Hope that helps.