birdman
Moderator
For some tasks (background ones?) any errors don't end up in the debug log. Instead they are displayed in a pop-up screen.
The issue I have is that this doesn't show all of the message - the final line (i.e.the one which shows where the error occurred) is not all visible.
Does anyone know:
I'm using the ViXBMC_1080_Confluence skin.
The pop-up looks like this:
Don't worry about the error itself - I'm testing some AutoTimer code (and have fixed this one now anyway - fortunately there was only one instance of "+" in the changes I'd made).
The issue I have is that this doesn't show all of the message - the final line (i.e.the one which shows where the error occurred) is not all visible.
Does anyone know:
- Why these don't go to the debug log?
- Which screen this is (so I can have a look at modifying the skin to show more text...)?
I'm using the ViXBMC_1080_Confluence skin.
The pop-up looks like this:
Don't worry about the error itself - I'm testing some AutoTimer code (and have fixed this one now anyway - fortunately there was only one instance of "+" in the changes I'd made).