Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Screen format 4:3 not correct

edmund

New member
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi Guys,

My old TV with 4:3 format isn't diplaying correct with any VIX settings.
Strange thing is that the startup picture however IS displayed correct but as soon as I select anything like bouquets; setting or whatever, half of the information is outside the screen and unreadable and not useable. I realize I am using an old TV set but still I need it for the time being.
New install VIX build 808 from 12 december NO settings restored.

I found a Pli?? skin that -more or less makes it somewhat readable but not everything.

Edmund
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top