Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD-X2] Second tuner not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter ozster123
  • Start date Start date
O

ozster123

Guest
Hi,

I can not get the second tuner to tune on my GigaBlue X2. It did work before but has stopped working. Not sure if a software update broke it. I have tried re-flashing with a clean image. I do see the second tuner but it will not scan. I have attached the output of the signal scanner for both tuners. As you can see tuner A locks and gets TSID etc and a service list. However tuner B locks but does not get TSID etc and no service list. If I try to use this tuner I just get a blank screen.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 09.15.20.webp
    Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 09.15.20.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 09.15.58.webp
    Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 09.15.58.webp
    14 KB · Views: 10
Have you tried swapping the signal wire around to rule out a fault?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ok. Have you tried disabling A and seeing if B gets a lock and vice versa?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Tuner B gets a lock even when there is a tuner A. I have just disabled tuner A. Tuner B gets a lock but does not get TSID or ONID. So has same behaviour with tuner A enabled or disabled.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top