Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Seekbar when ff or rewind

  • Thread starter Thread starter Weeman22680
  • Start date Start date
W

Weeman22680

Guest
Updated Vu Duo 2 box to 5.0.013 and now when I press left or right key when watching recorded program it brings up seek bar instead of fast forward and rewind. Can this be fixed?
 
Updated Vu Duo 2 box to 5.0.013 and now when I press left or right key when watching recorded program it brings up seek bar instead of fast forward and rewind. Can this be fixed?

im not sure what your asking about to be honest.
the seek bar should come up when fast forwarding or rewinding by default?

but if you dont want the seek bar (info bar) to show whilst in rewind or fast forward you need to goto menu / setup / system / user interface / gui settings and change "show infobar on skip forward/backward" to no
 
Last edited:
No that affects the << and >> keys on the remote. Before I updated I could fast forward with the left and right key in the middle of remote the same way as << and >> does at the bottom of remote. So the up, down, left and right keys have changed, can I change them back.
 
IMG_2600.webp

Tried to attach pic. So when I push the right arrow key above my thumb I just want it to do the same as the >> key. As in x2 x4 x8 etc.
 
Mine works using the < > keys either side of the Ok button. You changed any settings that you know of?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No I just updated it a fresh install. It worked before the update but I just can't seem to get it to work. Hmm
 
Updated Vu Duo 2 box to 5.0.013 and now when I press left or right key when watching recorded program it brings up seek bar instead of fast forward and rewind. Can this be fixed?

I understand what you are saying Weeman my Solo2 does the same. It changed sometime back in Vix 5.x.x I don't like it either I would prefer the left/right next to the ok button to be normal ff and rw
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top