Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Serious issues with the box, need help please?

You will need to turn logs on. Press menu, setup, system, logs, settings, 'Enable debug logs' set this to YES, green button to ok and restart your receiver for this to enable logs.
Then when your receiver crashes you can upload logs here for Abu and the ViX team to take a look.
 
Why is it some people think debug logs are the same as crash logs?

One is constanly written after being enabled.
One is written when a crash occurs.

If there are no debug logs, it means they have not been enabled or receiver has not been restarted for the change to take effect.
 
It seems the issue described in my previous post is happening more now.

Is there potential issue with the image or an issue with manufacturer that this is now occurring frequently?

Please can anyone advise me as turning the box off frequently is not right.
 
What is debug logs and how is that going to help this particular issue?

I told you I havent got crash logs.
 
There is a search box, use it. I'm pretty sure you already asked and answer was provided. We don't want this to become like the tuner thread you had.

I won't be responding to any more of your posts until you upload the debug logs.
 
The debug logs contain information as to what's going on when the issue occurs. If you provide the logs, then the knowledgeable people here might be able to determine why the issue occurs - whether it is caused by an image problem or if it is likely to be hardware (the box or peripherals).
Without the information, no-one will be able to help you nor will they be inclined to want to help you. You are asking impossible questions and asking miracles, whilst providing no information.
Also, a crash log is completely different to a debug log (as has been explained some time ago)
 
Abu, I never asked about a debug logs.

I was asked to upload crash logs.

Dont understand why you are getting angry with me.

This issue I posted is completely different as one it doesnt automatically reboot the box nor does it store logs, therefore I am baffled as to how debug logs will help?
 
After you mentioned crashing, you were asked to upload crash logs in post 7. You did not.

In post 32 you were asked to attach debug or crash logs, you have not.
Post 35 described what debug logs do.
Post 41 described how to enable debug logs.
Post 47 has repeated what was told to you before.

This is becoming like the tuner thread.

Whether you understand what debug logs do or not, enable them, restart receiver and attach them after you have another problem.
 
Last edited:
I have been suffering a similar prob I have a feeling its something to do with the internal memory how can I clear any temp files or or save info to hdd not int memory:confused:memory:confused:
 
Instead of just trying things attach a debug log. This would show if internal memory was full.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top