Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K] Service type 4097 incorrect for PiP

Mister786

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2015
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys. On my vu+ Duo4k, I randomly just get this error coming up in the middle of the screen when I’m watching IPTV channels. For a few minutes after this I’m unable to view many of the satellite channels on the box with an error saying tune failed. After I go back to an IPTV channel and give it a few minutes then everything is okay but just abit annoying as it happens randomly when I’m not even interested in using PiP.

I’ve got one sat tuner connected to 28.2 and one connected to hotbird 13.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
 
Probably because you have the box set up to download OpenTV EPG while you are watching a 4097 service.

Can you not convert your IPTV to service type 1?
 
MENU > SETUP > EPG > OpenTV EPG downloader

Change 'Use PiP for download' to 'No' and save settings.
 
Yep, same for me. I've just changed settings to No for PiP as per above. Will monitor.

Thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top