Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

System freeze !

I dont think so , It looses connection when box crashes. The log says its connected here even though the datetime stamp is incorrect :-

CHANGE config.crash.debug_path=/home/root/logs/
< 31.8043> [CamControl] self.name=softcam
< 31.8047> [CamControl] self.link=/etc/init.d/softcam
< 31.8053> [CamControl][getList] returnlist=['None']
< 31.8620> [Timezones] Setting time zone to 'Europe/London'.
< 31.8638> [Timezones] Local time is 'Thu 04-May-2023 19:53:37' - UTC time is 'Thu 04-May-2023 18:53:37'.
< 31.9134> [keymapparser] keymap file /usr/share/enigma2/keytranslation.xml not found
< 31.9267> [Network] read configured interface: {'lo': {'dhcp': False}, 'eth0': {'dhcp': True}}
< 31.9273> [Network] self.ifaces after loading: {'eth0': {'up': True, 'dhcp': True, 'preup': False, 'predown': False, 'ip': [192, 168, 1, 227], 'netmask': [255, 255, 255, 0], 'bcast': [192, 168, 1, 255], 'mac': '00:1d:ec:17:e1:62', 'gateway': [192, 168, 1, 254]}}

At this point (As far as I can tell) its got date & time but stamp is 31.9273 = 01/01/1970 00:00:32. Still incorrect ?

I dont know all of the ins and out of the logs and what the different things in there mean.

Dave.
 
Same again today , This time it was in Pause. There is 3 files with todays date on here :-

View attachment 65337

Had to Zip as one is over 4 meg !

Please Please Help !

Dave.

P.S Why are all the dates incorrect on the log ? IE. 01/01/1970 00:01:49

1970 is what you get when the box cannot get a time or date

https://kb.narrative.io/what-is-unix-time

Are you obtaining the initial time over the Internet or from the transponder (the option is in one of the menus)
 
Transponder time, Its is always correct on the box itself :-

20230505_082644.webp

As I said the box does loose connection to internet when the 'VIX' starts to spin in top right and the system grinds to a halt. Always comes back on after power on and off via the rear switch.

Dave.

P.S Thanks for your help, Realy needed here.
 
Ok same again this morning , Vix spinning. No response from the box. Had to switch off and back on again.

Anyone else shed any light ? Is it just me getting this ??

Dave.
 
And same again today , Is this a software fault or a box fault ???

Please help,

Dave.
 
With no one answering i would be reflashing box with a new image and setting it up a fresh install incase box had a bug ?.

Remember your settings you are using to make things easier + set up logs again and epg location.
 
Yeh is suppsoe its an option , A night mare as I would need to save bouquets as its will be a nightmare to redo all of them. Other option is to return it for a new one as It could be the box and its brand new.

Shame no one willing or can help :-(

Dave.
 
I realy cant see it being the box , I think its software IE Openvix ?? Or could it simply be the skin , But i suppsoe no matter what skin its whats happening in the background that counts and that the openvix software. Maybe I could try more openpli ect ?? Surely others must be getting the same issues ?? I chose Vu Plus and Openvix as reading they are the 2 best options.

Dave.
 
Any time users have an issue and before they send boxes back they will be asked to reflash box with new image and start from scratch no settings backup or plugins reloaded.

Its all about ruling things out. Skins can have have issues and you can choose another one .

I have bought many boxes from Wos and returned 2 faulty one had a lan issue and took over 1 week to find the issue.

I have always used Vix as i like it and simple to use.

If they dont find a fault it will get sent back to you.

User error is possible is why and i dont see it as its something silly.

Handy thing is you can download image to box and flash it via remote
When i setup from new i scan in my channels on sats + use ABM or Vhannibal for multi sats + many other options in Setings plugins for different options of channel lists.
Setup EPG to HDD.
Lan connection hard wired to router or switch.
Setup logs again as starting afresh .
I never bothered about my own list as got used to use Bouquets for my channels.
 
Yeh I may have too , I have to set mine up as I use IPTV and I use the box to do it. All in one place then.

Dave.

Thanks again for your help.
 
Ah i wonder if something is configured with IPTV has changed , i dont use it so cannot say on this one.
 
I cant see IPTV making much difference but who knows ! I have changed the skin to simple 1080 to see if it makes any difference.

Dave.
 
Ok so firrstly want to thanks everyone especially cactikid for all your help.

I have changed the Skin to Simple 1080 and its not gone wrong once since. Its been 5 days and was going wrong everyday so I can assume it was just the skin. I am very surprised as I am sure many people must be using that skin, Unsure what withing the skin is causing issues. Hopefully I have not spoke to soon and the issue re emerges but fingers crossed :-)

Dave.
 
Glad to hear something has worked for you at last as nothing worse than a box with issues.
All the best now M8.
 
Yeh spoke to soon doing it again , weird thing is its loads better with different skin. Was doing it everyday now doed it once a week. Just done it while watching recording.

Can anyone shed some light on it ??

Thanks,

Dave.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top