Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Service unavailable. Check tuner configuration

Rahat786786

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2012
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Sometimes when I do a fresh flash and upload my enigma 2 settings it gives the above settings and all channels are greyed out on the list. The tuners are set correctly to 28.2e simple single and if I scan with them I get channels. The solution is to load someone else's enigma 2 settings and then overwrite it with mine. Can anyone help me with what's going wrong?
 
its your sat xml file thats wrong, and its corrected when you upload "someone elses file", if you now copy the corrected files from your unit, the next time, hope fully the problem will not arise again
 
The XML is generated from a satellite website. When I copy the other person's settings the error still occurs.
 
where do you load the SAT XML too ?

and once done, ( after adding the xml file ) its best to reboot the unit, and recheck the tuner settings
 
Even when i reboot it gives the error, oh well atleast it is working now. I use dbedit enigma 2 so it sorts the directory for me.
 
well if its a clean install ( image ) and a channel list is downloaded from the plugin list, there normally is,nt a problem, perhaps you should try this method, and then over write with your listings, but it appears that there is a problem within your listings perhaps
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top