Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Set Up Help - Screen Too Big

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aletank
  • Start date Start date
A

Aletank

Guest
I've just got my Solo2 so all new to me.
I ran through the initial set up but just clicked OK when I should of adjusted the screen size.
I've now finished the Set Up Wizard and my Menu is off the screen, so rather than seeing System I can only see "ystem" etc.
How do I adjust the screen set up ?
Thanks
 
If you can disable overscan on your TV, best to do so.

If not,
Menu --> Setup --> System -->User interface --> Position setup
Resize and adjust to fit
 
Thanks for that - All done ! :thumbsup:

On to my next Set Up question now ! haha
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top