Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Setting buffer for YouTube

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all

When watching a Youtube video it sometimes happens that the film get stuck. So I pause for a while to have a bit more buffer. My Lan shows with netspead test about 39Mbit. Under the settings of the youtube pluging I do not find a possiblity to define the buffer size, which I would like to increase. I have no HD but a 6GB USB attached. Any hint on how to set the buffer size?

Thanks a lot
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top