Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Setup issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bluto141
  • Start date Start date
B

Bluto141

Guest
Let me start in saying, I have been around the fringes of the old analogue days as well as D2box and various "other cable" type of fun.

I had a DM500 and a Technomate, so would hope I can at least find my way around this bloody box.

After many painful days and with the patience of Sicilian, this box would already be in the bin.
I eventually got it working with TeamRed, but stupidly decided to try an new image.
After trying to install, openmips, AAF and a couple of others it was suggested I go back to TeamRed as it was working..
That was over a week ago, I am at the stage as some others seam to be, not picking all the channels up and worse, My CCcam.cfg file won't work, I am putting it in the var/etc folder, but bothing unscrambles, I have tried CCam 2.3.0 and 2.2.1.

Am am seriously thinking about selling this and going back to the technomate..

Ok from the begining.
I format usb stick with the recommended utility and put on the 2 preflash files
Run preflash from usb
format and install the 3 files for TeamRead image on usb.
boot to files on usb, let it finish

Run the general set up, HDMI etc.
when I run manual I only get 490ish.
instal extra url
Install and run cccam 2.3
install cross epg and cool tv.
put cccam.cfg in var/etc using ftp.

That is what I have done and as far as I can remember, I did it in that order...I lost all my info a while back.

Cheers Gary
 
i cant offer any help, but sounds like you need a rest from the unit mate
sorry to here of the aggro you are having, ( read through your previous post )

but hope you get it sorted

one comment though, if you get the red image working, stick with it, untill a relyable image becomes available
 
I have to use 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 for mine to work...maybe try that?
 
Hi
I am sure I posted a reply on this.

ok changing the diseqc did work on the number of channels.

and finally got all channels working (i think)

I got cccam 2.2.1 going, which is strange as last time the only one that would work was, 2.3.0

Thanks to all who replied...
 
Excellent news, glad we got to the bottom of the scanning issue :)

Manufacturer has advised that this bug will be fixed in next driver release.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top