Hi there,
I got an SFX6018.
I had openatv on it but I use openvix. I added openvix and it said GUI needs to restart.
It restarted and now it is stuck on the main openvix landing screen.
The remote is non response and the display on the front of the box is showing 49.
Any ideas as to what I can do. I cant find a hard reset button on the box itself.
I downloaded openvix on to a usb but the usb didn't launch on the box.
Would anyone know the sequence to flash one of these boxes?
I got an SFX6018.
I had openatv on it but I use openvix. I added openvix and it said GUI needs to restart.
It restarted and now it is stuck on the main openvix landing screen.
The remote is non response and the display on the front of the box is showing 49.
Any ideas as to what I can do. I cant find a hard reset button on the box itself.
I downloaded openvix on to a usb but the usb didn't launch on the box.
Would anyone know the sequence to flash one of these boxes?