Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Showing channel numbers in EPG

  • Thread starter Thread starter brooksheff
  • Start date Start date
B

brooksheff

Guest
Is there any setting to display the channel number in the EPG?

At the moment I have my Picon and channel Name - I would like the number of the channel if possible. Seems a simple ask to me?

- note my build number is most probably not what I have entered. I'm unsure of it and at work currently so was made up.
 
In ABM for your main provider, set generate main bouquet to Yes (only HD), then you get correct channel numbers in the channel lists
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top