Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Shutdown issue

danivtec

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Flashed to Apollo 003 yesterday and did a settings restore, but when I press the power button on my remote to shutdown (set to immediate shutdown for long and short press) the box shuts down but then starts back up again.

Tried shutting it down with the power button on the front of the box and get the same.

Anyone else have this and can confirm?

Edit: Can mods correct my spelling error on the title, oops
 
Might have spoken too soon, doing it again.

Will have a look again
 
Have you WOL enabled in network settings?
 
Hi,
I am quite sure that WOL is enabled. With WOL enabled it seems to be hit&miss. I didn´t make it to debug it a bit.

ciao
 
I am sure I have WOL enabled but will check when I get back.
 
Disabled WOL and it shuts down now but will test more too see if it's hit and miss.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top