Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SID in PAT error

  • Thread starter Thread starter biged670
  • Start date Start date
B

biged670

Guest
Hi all,

Not sure where was best to post this so please accept my apoligies if its in the wrong section.

Every now and then when changing channel I get the 'SID in PAT error'. After searching the net and reading one or two things I've tried to sort this by completing an automatic scan and doing a fresh scan of ABM but I still seem to be getting it on a few channels. I understand that some channels are not available at all times of the day, like BBC3 starting at 7pm etc... so I understand it coming up for those reasons but I'm a little bit stumped on why its still happening?

While doing some reading I read that an up to date channel list may help but am I right in thinking that ABM will give me this anyway? If not then could somebody point me in the right direction on where I could find a channel list and how to install it? Also I read that a satellite.xml file might need to be updated but have no clue what that is.

Does anybody else have any idea why this could still be happening or how I could fix it?

Cheers
 
teh same problem here.Did not found a solution for it.BBC3 is replaced bij CBBC but still appearing SID.
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> User interface -> Settings -> Hide zap errors = yes.
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> User interface -> Settings -> Hide zap errors = yes.

Thanks for this, but any idea on how to actually fix the SID in PAT problem? I've done this to hide the message but I'm trying to stop it happening
 
Could you not manually scan the cbbc channel during the day and add it as an alternative to the others, or does it not work that way?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top