Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sid not found in pat FTA help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chucknorris666
  • Start date Start date
C

chucknorris666

Guest
Hey guys can anyone help I have a motorised set up and I have scanned a few of the other sats for FTA only but getting this message quiet a lot when trying to view, I have update my satellite XML file and placed it in etc - enigma2 but still getting this message even on channels with very strong signals ? I have vu solo 2 running vix 649 I have even tried the channel lists in the feeds and still same message :confuse:
 
Normally get this if its no longer broadcasting - have you checked to see if its one of those channels that only transmit at certain times?
 
Normally get this if its no longer broadcasting - have you checked to see if its one of those channels that only transmit at certain times?

I'm getting it on quiet a lot of channels most of them are 80% snr so carnt be a signal problem, how do I check if the channels only transmit at certain times? 1 channel I keep going to see if its still saying the same is, top movies on 7west
 
Do a bump to remind me this evening.

I use vhannibals and was getting that channel but will check in the evening.
 
10873mhz v 27500 working fine here on vhannibals settings of 23 gen 2013'
 
Hmmmm snr 85% arg 48% using same settings as you and still same message ???
 
Check the F plugs to make sure seated fine - though looks it if signal is showing high.

try sending the settings to the box again
 
Yea the signal is ok. F connectors ok I have tried downloading the latest settings via the feeds but still same error strange... I'm going to try a fresh flash with the latest image and start again.
 
Rather than doing it via the feed, do via FTP as that is what I do.

very strange your getting signal but not picture as channel is FTA
 
Yes very strange so far I have tried



Installed latest XML file (no luck)



Checked f connectors and wires (all ok)



Fresh flash latest vix 3.0 build 654 no back up



Set up tuners again

Tuner A

Simple

Single

28.2E

Tuner B

Simple

Positioner

Long & lat (from dish pointer)



Installed latest catseye settings via FTP 3-4-13



(Still same message on quiet a few channels)

Service Not Found!

(SID not found in PAT)

I'm wondering if Maybe I have a line of sight issue as they have built some new houses across the road??? But if I had a line of sight issue would I still get a strong signal?
 
Can you try with Vhannibals plz.
 
Just tried mate same message snr 85% agc 41% its got me beaten this like, seems to be happening on most of the english FTA channels on 7west and on 26 east the rest of the sats seem fine
 
Your 100% certain your last and longs are correct and its not hitting another sat with an encrypted channel on that frequency?
 
Hmm Neva thought of that pal, yes I think my long an lats are ok as I got them off dish pointer and there the same on google earth. And I have entered them in the receiver exactly as they are shown on dish pointer,

although we have had some strong winds lately I wonder if its not tracking the arc properly ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top