Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

simple problem ( i think )

  • Thread starter Thread starter silky
  • Start date Start date
S

silky

Guest
Hi Guys,

Quick question if I may.

I have installed the new image today and its great.

1 problem = im on BBC 1 HD channel and this must have audio setting for the blind as there is a guy describing whats going on in the background ( I.E sheila now looks through the window etc ) either its a setting for the blind or Ive got a ghost in my TV :alien:

how do I turn this setting off ?

cheers silky.

ps: permanent timeshift = fantastic, well done VIX team!
 
press audio button and chane NAR to MPEG or DVB depending on the option you get

to turn off permently go to menu setup system auto lauguage selection and say yes to prefer ac3
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top