Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

single EPG not available

lazzaro

New member
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have an Enigma2 receiver (Vu+ Duo 4K). I can see the "now" and "next" programmes on info bar, which suggests that EPG data is there. However, when I press single EPG, the list is not showing, the screen just goes blank. The issue is not provider related, because it is the same for different channels on different satellites.

I'm sure that it was working properly last week. But now I can't get a daily list. Any suggestions?
 
Found the solution: EIT EPG was disabled in the settings. Turned it on and now I can see the full EPG as a list.

Cheers!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top