Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Size of subtitles

  • Thread starter Thread starter ringo
  • Start date Start date
R

ringo

Guest
I have problem to get a bigger size of my subtitles.
I edit the skin.xml in the Kerni Hd1 skin that I am running but, the changes does not take effect when I restart my VU+duo box. When I again open my skin.xml I can see that my changes are present.

user/share/enigma2/kernihd1/skin.xml is where I edit the size of the subtitles.

<sub name="Subtitle_TTX" font="Regular;30" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Regular" font="Regular;30" foregroundColor="#DCDCDC" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Bold" font="Replacement;30" foregroundColor="#DCDCDC" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
<sub name="Subtitle_Italic" font="Regular;30" foregroundColor="#DCAAAA" shadowColor="#40101010" shadowOffset="3,3" />
</subtitles>

The number in red are the one that I edit.

What can be the problem?
 
im sure you can change the subtitle size from menu,setup, system, auto language selection. Not infront of box atm but i think you can fiddle with some subtitle settings there
 
Yes. I just found that menu:)
In the other images that I have used I had to edit the skin.xml file.
The VIX image seems to be much more advanced when it comes to subtitles!
Good Job developers!
 
yes thats right the subs are part of open pli

since we are using openpli we are using the suns that comes with it
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top