Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Skipping through empty channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starred Wolf Nu
  • Start date Start date
S

Starred Wolf Nu

Guest
Hi I'd like to raise a request to look at resolving the following issue:

When in my bouquet which has all the channels including empty channels to maintain the sly numbering, when I flick through the channels using the program up/down buttons, it will not go past the empty channels. eg when I reach 116 bbc4 next channel is empty then 118 is itv2 but it goes to the whatever I use as the place holder and no matter how often I press up or down it won't reach channel 118.
The missus finds this v.annoying :)

Any chance this can be fixed?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
If you use my own bouquets.. This will work for you..

You can also use the autobouquet updater.. This will also do this for you..
 
When using the latest version of ViX and AutoBouquets to make Sky-numbered channels, this should be working fine.
 
as pointed out this has already been coded into the mr.mister bouquets and the ViX modified autobouquets plugin available from the feeds.
 
Fab I shall remove my current auto bouquet plugin and install the latest. I'm on Vix 249 is that the latest?
Out of interest what does it put into the placeholders to resolve this issue?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Fab I shall remove my current auto bouquet plugin and install the latest. I'm on Vix 249 is that the latest?
Out of interest what does it put into the placeholders to resolve this issue?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

the newest image available is 265.

once you install the autobouquets plugin from the feeds

menu> plugins> green ( download )> extensions. ignore the ones with po and src in their name.

Then do a Gui or enigma reboot, now you can setup as needed.
 
the newest image available is 265.

once you install the autobouquets plugin from the feeds

menu> plugins> green ( download )> extensions. ignore the ones with po and src in their name.

Then do a Gui or enigma reboot, now you can setup as needed.

Just to add, The place holders have been totally re-written by andy nothing added as such.
 
Brilliant thanks for the info :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top