GiP
Forum Supporter ,
Hi,
I saw in the help page that I should be able to skip by an asked amount of time with a long press of Red (forw) or Blue (back) beside the fact that it seems backward, it dosn't work. If I use the help page and press OK when on the proper line it asks and it works, but a long Blue or Red does the usual work as when not in media player. I had this problem in Vix 1.1 and just upgraded to 1.2 (that was flawless, Great!) but it does the same.
G
I saw in the help page that I should be able to skip by an asked amount of time with a long press of Red (forw) or Blue (back) beside the fact that it seems backward, it dosn't work. If I use the help page and press OK when on the proper line it asks and it works, but a long Blue or Red does the usual work as when not in media player. I had this problem in Vix 1.1 and just upgraded to 1.2 (that was flawless, Great!) but it does the same.
G