Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SKY Magic Eye on VU+ Solo

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
Hi i want to know whether its possible to use the Sky Magic Eye to control the VU Solo from another room?
I am guessing the answer is no as the box does not have an RF output.
can someone confirm.

If not can you advise how I could watch the output of my Solo box in another room and also change the channel etc.

Thanks

Bart
 
Not sure it you can either, but if you have a smart phone you could download the VU app and control your sat box through that. You would have to set the Zap feature to ON to change the channel ?:thumbsup:
 
Cheers for that and i forgot about the VU app which I use to set recordings on the box.

I'm wondering though how I can output the signal from the box to another box though??
 
Thanks for that I didnt know it existed.
Have you used one? Whats the quality like given you connect the Sat box to the Triax via a Scart lead?

If you want to send a signal around the house like the RF2 signal on a $ky box, you will need a triax tri-link kit.
 
Cheers for that and i forgot about the VU app which I use to set recordings on the box.

I'm wondering though how I can output the signal from the box to another box though??

I just use an RF modulator, Use scart out of Vu box into modulator then RF out. Works great
 
I'm wondering though how I can output the signal from the box to another box though??

Are you talking about two2 E2 boxes?
If so & both are networked, the RemoteChannelStreamConverter plugin in the feeds might be the easiest solution.
 
no i only have 1 box

i want to be able to view whats on the box in the front room in my bedroom and change the channels etc

gonna give the tri link a go
 
tried the tri link and it works but the quality is not brilliant so I'm not gonna bother

thanks for all the help and advice

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.1.2.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top