Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] small text size in one menu page

@adm, switch to ViX-Night-HD as that is what you were using in 003. Download from the feeds. Please report back.

On 6.0.003 I installed and changed to the simple_ten_eighty skin. I then uninstalled all other skins except the default.

Via the image manager I downloaded 6.0.006 and flashed the same – restored settings from .003. From the plug-in menu downloaded the skin and changed to it.

The small text in the first post has gone – its now “normal size”.
Any lock-up/freeze may not be seen until I have put the box into standby for a number of hours.

Fingers crossed its working – thank you.
 
Xtrend ET10000, SkinVix-Night-1080

I have my box configured that when I press the EPG button on my remote I first get a screen where I can first select the bouquet.

Configuration:
Open the epg grid screen and press menu on the remote and in the configuration menu that appears - select “Show bouquet on launch = yes”

I’ve just performed a software upgrade from 6.0.003 to 6.0.006
In 6.0.003 the text to select the bouquet was a “normal” size
In 6.0.006 the text size has shrunk to barely readable.

View attachment 63195

All other menu screens seem to have the same text size as set in 6.0.003.

Thanks for reporting: will be fixed in next update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top