Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Smart Card / Cam stop working every few hours

riom

New member
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi I’m using an official Tivusat Cam and smart Card in my Vu+ using latest Vix image. The channels unlock fine but after a few hours I’m getting a black screen on all TiVusat channels. If I restart GUI it fixes itself and the card and cam kick back in again. But then they lock out again later in the day

Any ideas what the issue could be?

Am not using CCam or Oscam. Everything is done via the official cam

Thanks
 
Downgrade back to 6.3.002. 6.3.003 is broken. CL does not work properly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top