Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Snr/agc

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmgp
  • Start date Start date
D

dmgp

Guest
Just fitted one of these for a friend. Very impressed. Only one thing puzzling me compared to my VU+Duo, shows only SNR, it has the latest VIX image.
 
I would have thought that by now I might have received an answer as to why no AGC or BER is shown on the VIX image on this receiver. I have searched the menu but cannot find a way of adding them, any ideas chaps ?
TIA
dmgp
 
Hi,
sorry then I am out because I do not have a XP1000.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top