Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SNR in dB?

captain jack

Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
South West England
Hi,

There's an option in Customize menu to show SNR in dB rather than % but changing it doesn't seem to do anything and signal is still shown in %.

VIX 2.2 with the default skin.

Any ideas?

CJ
 
If you are referring to a vu+ duo then I'm afraid the duo chipset doesn't support dB readings and so is not attainable. The option is there for the uno and et5000/9000 which can give a reading in db.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
 
It's Uno, not sure how different they are though. Strange that it doesn't support dB readings - I am sure I've seen it on some Vu+ screen shots. Even a pansy DM800 clone did dB readings....
 
It's Uno, not sure how different they are though. Strange that it doesn't support dB readings - I am sure I've seen it on some Vu+ screen shots. Even a pansy DM800 clone did dB readings....
Uno supports it. Do a restart after changing to db in the customise menu and pressing green


Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
 
Strange - that's what I've done and it's still not working. Do I need to update some drivers? Even tried a different skin (Magic) and it's still displaying percentages.
 
Strange - that's what I've done and it's still not working. Do I need to update some drivers? Even tried a different skin (Magic) and it's still displaying percentages.

Try ViX HD skin and reboot.

Must admit I've never looked at this, but will take a look this evening.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top