Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Ultra] soft cam error

  • Thread starter Thread starter kidaz
  • Start date Start date
K

kidaz

Guest
I keep getting an error message on screen, softcam check error failure instance, trace back.....etc

I have no idea what it is I have been trying to get my FTA channels sorted, I got to a stage where I got good signal, I can see the channel list but no audio or picture, any help and guidance in the right direction will be appreciated.

thanks in advance.
 
All I can think is kidaz said no picture or audio but has signal, could this be the wrong sat?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Probably using cable and assuming the FTA channels on satellite are also FTA on cable.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top