spanner123
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jun 22, 2015
- Messages
- 362
- Reaction score
- 5
- Points
- 18
Surely this is a Vix issue not an Oscam issue?

Surely this is a Vix issue not an Oscam issue?
This is exactly what I found see post #20I have same configuration on my other box with arm processor, Zhemma H9s and no problem at all, problem only on solo 2, tested cccam, and mg camd also, best working one so far is Cccam, that is no need to restart them, as Oscam needs.
Someone I know of watched the Tottenham (yuk) game on Sky 1 HD on 19.2 using Oscam on an Arm receiver using Release 5.4 009 and there was no issue with locking up etc. Attached is a screenshot showing ECM times. The policy o this forum is strict with regards to softcam talk. So best to upload oscam logs on a forum where they are more tolerant to such talk. Might be a simple issue in config files. Or an issue affecting mipsel receivers.

Ive now gone back to last of the 5.3 Vix series 5.3.39 on my Edision Osmega. It works perfectly with any oscam and I will leave my working Vix as that. Working from openboot using a 16g USB drive.
I mainly use two of the ones supplied in the Vix image ie oscam-latest and oscam-emu (which are 11691 I believe). I also have 11693 (latest PLI 4.0 version from streamboard) and some earlier ones.Where do these "any oscam's" come from? And what versions?
My read on this is that 5.4.10 and 5.4.9 seem to have similar problems with long ecm times and eventual freezing and stopping (with no restart - have to be manually restarted) .
Both these have a severe problem with certain 19e caids.
I have a version of 5.4.7 which is better (particularly on 19e) but still eventually has stopping (but on mine unlike 5.4.9 and 5.4.10) it seems to restart itself.
I haven't tried 5.4.1 to 5.4.6, so don't know if they have problems but I can confirm 5.3.39 works perfectly in the Oscam respect.
I was trying to delicately say SlyDE!!!So which 19.2E caids give issues????
Yes oscam-latest in plugins in all cases as a base oscam.using oscam clear 11691 (no emu or clone)
I wondered! Don‘t know any of my neighbours with an old card - think they have all replaced their old sat receivers with Sky (DE) boxesI was trying to delicately say SlyDE!!!
Yes oscam-latest in plugins in all cases as a base oscam.
BUT all oscams I use work with Vix 5.3.39!