abu baniaz
Moderator
All those filepush commits were reverted and are not in the image. (Maybe I made a mistake including commits a day either side.)
From memory, Huevos rolled everything back to a specific commit removing any in between commit and history from Git.
The python3 branch has exactly the same revert.
Yes, it looks absolutely fine to me, I just wondered if there was the slightest chance that revert didn't quite do everything expected of it.
What makes you think that?
What exactly is the problem?
see post #183Hi,
Has the problem been resolved?
After I reinstalled 5.4.13 on a VU+ Duo2 my Oscam-latest keep shutting dow while watching.
Thanks,
G

see post #183
Although I've found I do not need the power timer, so worth trying without.
see post #183


Same as what? They both work properly... or don't work properly?

They both work properly. No very high ecm. Not from my quick test anyway.
I spoke too soon regarding it seemed to be working ok. It wasn't. But disappointing that it has also not been fixed in 6.0.001!

So the Oscams built are now the same across all the images.
You have 3 start choices in 6.0:
1. Use the SoftcamManager
2. disable SoftcamManager and run the script like OpenPli/OpenATV ...menu/setup/softcamscript .... make sure you have config directory in /etc/tuxbox/config with the correct configs for that Oscam e.g. oscam-latest or oscam-emu
3. run your own script to start Oscam from init.d