Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] softcam needs to be restarted sometimes

  • Thread starter Thread starter isherdholi
  • Start date Start date
I

isherdholi

Guest
Hi,

I'm running the latest ViX image and I find I have to restart the softcam every morning to get encrypted channels to work.

Has anybody else experienced this?

Any suggestions?
 
Hi,
I had this with CCcam+Oscam as long as I had lcd4linux running. I removed lcd4linux and now it seems to be stable. Perhaps you also have a plugin which needs a lot of CPU time and conflicts with the softcam.

ciao
 
I also have a problem in MGCAMD, needs restart even twice.
CCCAM works like a charm.
 
I think the problem is when using G: { 33 } for both newcam and cccam.
does someone have a solution to this problem.
 
I initially thought the problem might have been caused by TSPanel, since TSPanel has its own "emu manager" but even after uninstalling it, I still have the same problem
 
I had the same issue, also with it taking a lot of memory on my Ultimo. Reverted back to 2.1.4, and all is well now.
 
I did some tinkering around and found the following file: -

/usr/keys/peer.cfg

I found the following example peers in this file: -

D: { peer1.dyndns.com { 2471 3471 { ABCD1234 { 9 9 }}}}
D: { peer2.dyndns.com { 2471 3471 { 6789ABCD { 9 9 }}}}

It seems the softcam (MGCamd 1.35a) continually attempts to do a host lookup on the above URL's and keeps failing. I've commented those two lines out and restarted the softcam.

I don't know if this will help resolve the problem, only time will tell - but I certainly don't think it would make it worst.

I'll report back on whether this fixes the problem.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
be mindful of forum rules and where this thread may be heading.
 
i have mgcamd 1.38 and after changing this in mgcamd.cfg no more problems


b to 06

g to 33

k to 07
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top