Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Softcam not active

  • Thread starter Thread starter phillychill
  • Start date Start date
P

phillychill

Guest
Folks.

I currently have mgcamd_1.35a softcam installed. Unfortunately I have been unable to keep mgcamd_1.35a to remain active. I have enabled start up by pressing blue button (green tick beside it) but when I go to start up with green button, it does not turn on to active.

any help would be grateful.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should read the rules of the site. In the meantime why not just edit the word "nline" from your post and someone may answer.
 
i would be using mgcamd 1.38 for multi tuner boxes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top