Hi Guys
I am wanting to receive a channel at Astra 28.2E but although its free, its free to view not free to air.
I have an official viewing card that used to unlock it for me if I went via other channels and added it into the official receiver.
I want to set up a softcam on my ZGemma so that I can view this channel again as it shows a lot of old programmes and films.
Is there a guide anywhere on setting up and using softcams as I have tried downloading one of the options available to try and see if I could get it to work but its not as easy to set up as I thought it would be.
Any help greatfully appreciated.
Cheers
(Just to clarify that it I am not trying to unlock any paid subscription service at all).
I am wanting to receive a channel at Astra 28.2E but although its free, its free to view not free to air.
I have an official viewing card that used to unlock it for me if I went via other channels and added it into the official receiver.
I want to set up a softcam on my ZGemma so that I can view this channel again as it shows a lot of old programmes and films.
Is there a guide anywhere on setting up and using softcams as I have tried downloading one of the options available to try and see if I could get it to work but its not as easy to set up as I thought it would be.
Any help greatfully appreciated.
Cheers
(Just to clarify that it I am not trying to unlock any paid subscription service at all).
