Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Software crashes when recording on any channel

That has fixed it for me. Tried with the two versions of service reference.

Can someone with IPTV try please before I merge it?
Unzip and transfer to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
 
Last edited:
Works ok for me as well following #32 sequence.
 
That has fixed it for me. Tried with the two versions of service reference.

Can someone with IPTV try please before I merge it?
Unzip and transfer to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

Can confirm this has resolved the problem. many thanks!
 
That has fixed it for me. Tried with the two versions of service reference.

Can someone with IPTV try please before I merge it?
Unzip and transfer to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens
Can also confirm this fixes it for me on IPTV as well as normal dvb where no EPG exists.

Just a thought, is it worth being prudent and checking the split time recording still works (I'm not sure if this fix will have an unintended consequence with simon's split time recording feature)?
 
Split Timer still looks fine to me, all the checks I did before in the other thread have produced exactly the same results.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top