Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

software package update

0jjones

New member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all, I'm currently using a vu solo se v2 box. I keep noticing that I have a software update on my box however tonight I have updated it more than three times from the update function on the box but it keeps coming back up. Every time I do it, it says there are 14 package updates to do so I choose the option to update and reboot. After every time I do this it comes up flashing again so I choose the upgrade and reboot option again
, yet again it starts flashing again. I'm using the latest official build of vix 3.2 build 009. Has anyone else got the same problem or can help me, thanks Josh
 
Last edited:
It was said somewhere that 009 update should have been made by flashing. Do that and it will be OK.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top