Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Software Update hangs

attewell

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Three times when i have updated, the system seems to have hung.. or taken my first one was extra-ordinarily long .
I have had VuSolo2 and that never experienced those issues..
I have turned on Automatic backup before updating my Mutant.. as i did with my solo2

And I have needed to turn off the device to progress. But each time that hard drive corrupted.. and I needed to FCSK the drive
 
Last edited:
Don't turn off the unit if you can avoid it - use telnet to reboot the receiver instead. My Solo2 got stuck with the last update (021) but rebooting it by telnet sorted it.
 
Same here. 3 times I've tried. Went back to .19 which was still on my USB. Won't be doing that again.
So what's the issue??
 
Theres no need to go back to an old image. Just wait a while and use the reboot command in a telnet session. the receiver will work fine after that.
 
I've used online update on previous occasions with no issues. Looks like I'll have to download to USB an do a hard update.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top