Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H9 Combo] Software Update

oldhooky

New member
Joined
May 13, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I tried to do a software update today and I received a message saying ***DO NOT ONLINE UPDATE***. It goes on to say that I need to flash via recovery menu by USB or online and I should come here for further instructions, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Why can't I simply do a software update? Thanks.
 
If you perform an update, it will not boot. This is because there are partition changes (or something similar).

[strike]
Please do the following:
Create a settings backup.
Download the recovery image
Flash the image using USB flash drive
When the receiver reboots, you can restore settings and plugins.
[/strike]
 
Last edited:
To be clear, when you say "Download the recovery image", do you mean the Recovery Emmc file by itself?
 
Sorry, I have just checked the image sizes. Please do not act on what I said. I was joining the dots on posts made elsewhere.

Please await for somebody to be clear, explicit and concise.

Sorry.
 

Attachments

  • H9 download.webp
    H9 download.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
@sicilian, if somebody was going to flash the image by USB, which one would they flash? The 15.6MB, 84.5MB or both (one after the other)?
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top